iTunes 10 Interface
Hi There. Sorry that I haven’t gotten my blog post up yet, it is still in the works. For now I have a short tech hint that was posted on MacWorld.com. Those of us with apple computers have probably downloaded iTunes 10. If you are like me, you hate the “stop light” vertical buttons that replaced the default horizontal buttons. There is a remedy. Here is how you can revert back to the horizontal buttons again:
1. Quit iTunes 10 if it is open.
2. Open the Terminal application located in: MacintoshHD/Applications/Utilities.
3. Type in the Terminal window: defaults write com.apple.iTunes full-window -1 and press the return button.
4. Close the Terminal window and open iTunes 10.
5. If you don’t like the change, or if it didn’t work for you; just type in: defaults write com.apple.iTunes full-window -0, press return and it will revert back to the default setting.
I am going to test, later on, another tip at downloadatoz.com on how to revert the gray icons in the sidebar back to their old colors. Hopefully that, along with the blogpost in the works, will come out soon.